Peconic Community School welcomes hands-on, compassionate educators.
Peconic Community School is currently seeking creative, passionate, inquisitive candidates for the following openings:
- Part-Time Development & Outreach Associate: This position will support all fundraising, events and outreach efforts for the school.
- Part-Time Learning Specialist: This person, beginning in late August 2018, will work collaboratively with and support a lead facilitator in a classroom to meet our goals of student-centered, differentiated, project-based learning.
- Part-Time Spanish Facilitator: The Spanish Facilitator will lead several 30-40 minute multi-age Spanish classes each week, and will collaborate and integrate with classroom facilitators to build and deepen cultural and linguistic learning opportunities
- Part-Time Aide: The PCS aide will assist with recess, lunch, classroom support and after care for all ages and classes, each day from 12-5pm
- Substitute Facilitators: to assist at PCS on an occasional basis. If you are interested in subbing, volunteering or being a part of our school community, we welcome your interest in the school and encourage you to reach out at any time.
For all open positions, please send a resume, letter of inquiry and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org