Here are two ways for your children to have some good, healthy fun with friends after school as well as some exercise. These are tried-and-true, super popular activities for your children!
If you're interested in any of the following, no need to RSVP! Just show up, pay up, and your children are going to have a blast!! (Oh, and you're going to get a little free time to yourselves. Not that we can ever use a little of THAT just before the holiday season.)
- WHAT: Fun drop-off events for PCS students and non-PCS friends, hosted by parents. Light snacks provided.
- WHERE: PCS!
- WHEN: Next one is Friday, 12/9, 5-8 pm
- COST: $20 first child, $10 additional kids, $0 volunteers’ kids <-- Doesn't that make you want to volunteer? Come on! It's fun! Just shoot Cynthia an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she'll give you the scoop. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
- WHAT: Introductory-level sports events for PCS students, hosted by PCS parent volunteers or friends. RSVP to Cynthia Eaton Tvelia (email@example.com) by 10 a.m. on the Friday of the event. Thanks!
- WHERE: PCS
- 10/28 3-4:30 pm = yoga with the sister of new PCS parent Brooke Nichols
- 11/4 3-4:30 pm = soccer with Stephen Searl
- 11/18 3-4:30 pm = gymnastics with Holly Maran
- COST: $10 per child - payable at time of event