PA helps PCS kids get their extracurricular kicks
Here are two ways for your children to have some good, healthy fun with friends after school as well as some exercise. These are tried-and-true, super popular activities for your children!
If you're interested in any of the following, no need to RSVP! Just show up, pay up, and your children are going to have a blast!! (Oh, and you're going to get a little free time to yourselves. Not that we can ever use a little of THAT just before the holiday season.)
- WHAT: Fun drop-off events for PCS students and non-PCS friends, hosted by parents. Light snacks provided.
- WHERE: PCS!
- WHEN: Next one is Friday, 12/9, 5-8 pm
- COST: $20 first child, $10 additional kids, $0 volunteers’ kids <-- Doesn't that make you want to volunteer? Come on! It's fun! Just shoot Cynthia an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she'll give you the scoop. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
- WHAT: Introductory-level sports events for PCS students, hosted by PCS parent volunteers or friends. RSVP to Cynthia Eaton Tvelia (email@example.com) by 10 a.m. on the Friday of the event. Thanks!
- WHERE: PCS
- 10/28 3-4:30 pm = yoga with the sister of new PCS parent Brooke Nichols
- 11/4 3-4:30 pm = soccer with Stephen Searl
- 11/18 3-4:30 pm = gymnastics with Holly Maran
- COST: $10 per child - payable at time of event